All manuscripts submitted to the Analecta Technica Szegedinensia - Review of Faculty of Engineering are peer-reviewed according to the following procedure:
- Initial review: The Editor-in-Chief evaluates each manuscript to determine if its topic and content is suitable for consideration by the Analecta Technica Szegedinensia - Review of Faculty of Engineering.
- Peer review: Each manuscript is reviewed by two independent referees who are recruited among the internationally recognized experts relevant for the given area. If the decisions of the two reviewers are not the same, the paper is sent to a third reviewer. Criteria for acceptance by the Analecta Technica Szegedinensia - Review of Faculty of Engineering include originality of the material presented in the manuscript, clarity of writing, strength of the conclusions, and potential importance of the work.
- Recommendation: Based on the referees' comments, the Editor-in-Chief makes a final decision:
- Accept Submission,
- Minor Revisions Required,
- Major Revisions Required,
- Decline Submission.
The Editor-in-Chief is responsible for the quality and selection of manuscripts chosen to be published, and the authors are always responsible for the content of each article.